Mon, Aug 14|
Meet the Farmers: Minot Local Food Farm Tours!
Join us for a Minot area field day focusing on organic certification and local food businesses. Learn from small-scale farmers and professionals in the area about how to support local foods in Minot!
Time & Location
Aug 14, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM CDT
Minot, Minot, ND, USA
About The Event
Join us for a field day & local food business education in the Minot area on August 14th! Registration is required so that we can plan for meals and transportation. Please fill out the registration form as soon as possible if you are able to attend.
- Each individual attending must submit their own form.
- Attendance for Interns and their Host Farmers is free.
- Additional farm staff or volunteers who wish to attend will pay a $10 fee to cover meals.
- Interns and Host Farmers who use their personal vehicles are reimbursed for mileage at the standard IRS rate.
- Additional attendees are not eligible for reimbursement
- Coffee & Arrivals: 9:30AM - 10:00AM
- Beagle Hill Organic Farm Tour: 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Lunch & Guest Speakers at Prairie Sky Breads: 12:15PM - 2:00PM
- Barfield Fresh Organic Produce & Fish Inc. Aquaponics Tour: 2:30PM-3:30PM
Location & Directions:
- Beagle Hill Organic Farm: 3000 24th St SE, Minot, ND 58701 *some cars can park in the circle at the end of the road.
- Prairie Sky Breads: 3 1st St SE Suite 3, Minot, ND 58701
- Barfield Fresh Organic Produce & Fish Inc.: 10001 114th St SW Burlington, ND 58722
The $10 ticket below will cover meal expenses for additional farm staff or volunteers. *FARRMS Interns & Host Farmers use code INTERN when completing registration to get a free meal ticket.
This $10 ticket will cover meal expenses for additional farm staff, volunteers, & community members. *FARRMS Interns & Host Farmers use code INTERN when completing registration to get a free meal ticket.